The Charleston Resilience Network is a network of organizations throughout Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties with a commitment to fostering resilience in the region. An Organizing Committee coordinates the work of CRN participants. Our network also includes a number of Partnering Organizations.
Dan Burger – Director, Coastal Services Division
S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
Ocean and Coastal Resource Management
P: 843-953-0251 | E: email@example.com
- The City of Charleston
- S.C. Dept. of Health & Environmental Control, Ocean & Coastal Resource Mgt. (DHEC-OCRM)
- S.C. Sea Grant Consortium
- The College of Charleston
- Charleston County
- SCANA Corporation
- Charleston Water System
- Berkeley-Charleston-Dorchester Council of Government (BCD COG)
- Carolinas Integrated Sciences and Assessments
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- City of North Charleston
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection (DHS/IP)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Representatives from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration may advise the CRN, providing technical expertise and publicly available information or resources regarding matters of mutual interest.